Businesses that do not have Employer’s Liability insurance are exposed to significant financial and legal risk. Employer’s Liability insurance provides businesses with financial protection in the event of an employee’s at-work-accident. Additionally, this coverage provides security for employees and demonstrates that the company has taken measures to protect them and provide financial remedies in the event of an accident.
Our policy includes, but is not limited to, coverage for:
- Lost wages/replacement income
- Medical expenses for injuries incurred while on duty
- Injury caused by proven employer negligence
- Compensation for permanent injuries
- Benefits to survivors of workers who are killed on the job
- Expenses for legal fees incurred in defense of a claim or lawsuit
Request a quote online, or call or visit one of our intermediaries or NAGICO offices to benefit now. Remember, you can save money when you bundle your insurance policies with NAGICO.
Request a quote