NAGICO Insurances is a dynamic, financially strong and innovative insurance provider employing over 400 professionals in various functional areas throughout the Caribbean.
For our Marketing Department, we are currently seeking the services of a dynamic professional to join our team.
The Marketing Officer assists in the day-to-day operations of the Marketing Department and coordinates deployment of Marketing strategies for designated territories and reports to the Marketing Manager.
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate all Marketing communications processes and Marketing initiatives for certain designated territories, keeping in line with NAGICO brand guidelines to ensure accuracy and consistency of all Marketing messages, increase brand awareness and create brand preference for NAGICO products;
- Drive key projects to push the NAGICO brand, through marketing, promotions, events and communications;
- Timely submittal of Marketing Plans and Budgets;
- Social Media Management, SEO implementation and Mobile App coordination;
- Identify Marketing/Sales opportunities and propose strategies to grow market share;
- Oversee web content ensuring accuracy and quality of information on NAGICO web pages;
- Manage print and electronic advertising, including media planning, recommend and assist with development and tracking of budget;
- Advertisement results tracking and reporting;
- Write press releases/articles.
Required Qualification & Experience
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communication or related degree
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in similar position;
- Proficient in Adobe graphic programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign);
- Experience in Microsoft Office programs, web design, creating videos and running campaigns on social media;
- Good editorial skills;
- Expertise in drafting Marketing Plans and Budgets;
- Event Management experience;
- Great organizational skills with attention for details;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Are you interested in a career with NAGICO? If so, please forward your resume and motivation letter, including copies of diplomas & certificates, references and recommendation letters (all in English) to:
NAGICO Human Resources Department
C.A Cannegieter Street #26, Philipsburg,
St. Maarten D.W.I.
Or e-mail: email@example.com
Call: 1(721) 542-2739 ext 193
Applications Close on: Friday August 25th, 2017.