The Medical Administrator provides quality administrative and clerical support services to claimants, customers and business partners, intermediaries, team members and senior colleagues, while maintaining promptness in handling customer service matters.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation of Group Proposals
- Reviewing of Individual and Group Applications (requiring underwriting) for submission to the Regional Underwriting Team.
- Working collaboratively with Department Personnel in the Annual Group Policy Renewal Process
- Uploading and Updating system benefits
- Preparing Monthly Premium Invoices
- Preparation of Policies
- Preparation of Packages to be dispatched to brokers/agents/clients.
- Maintaining Provider Records and Relationships
- Preparation of Monthly Reports
- Any other job-relation functions that may arise from time to time or as assigned by Senior Dept personnel.
- At least Five (5) CXC O-Level subjects including English and Mathematics
- Tertiary-level Certification/Diploma in Business/Office Administration, or other related field
- Achievement of ALMI, ALHC, HIA or similar designation would be an asset.
- Accounting knowledge would be an asset
- At least 5 years experience in the Medical Insurance sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well without constant supervision
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Willingness to be a team player with positive attitude towards role and responsibilities
- Must be organized, focused, reliable, dependable, personable and confidential
- Good analytical and decision-making skills, with keen attention to detail and understanding of internal processes and Policy Contracts
The deadline to apply is May 30th, 2022.
Previous experience in a similar role is a plus. Please send resumé to Human Resource Officer, P.O. Box 998, Basseterre, St. Kitts. Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.Apply Direct