NAGICO Insurances is a dynamic, financially strong and innovative insurance provider; employing over 400 professionals in various functional areas throughout 15 Caribbean territories. For our Marketing Department, we are currently seeking the services of a dynamic professional to join our team.
The Marketing Officer will primarily be responsible for the production of deliverables for communication/marketing needs ensuring that all materials uphold NAGICO’s brand standards. He/She will also assist in the day-to-day operations of the Marketing Department and will coordinate the deployment of Marketing strategies for designated territories.
This position is based in St. Maarten.
Summary of Primary Duties & Responsibilities
· Creates concepts, layout, and manipulate a variety of graphics for print and digital marketing and advertisement materials, including video creation;
· Produces and manages the design and production of video and photographic content;
· Identifies develops and assists in the execution and coordination of corporate communications, initiatives and brand strategies. Must have a sound understanding of the importance of consistent branding;
· Recommends and drives key projects to push the NAGICO brand;
· Monitors and reports on advertisement results as well as budget management;
· Builds and executes social media strategy;
· Creates and optimizes company pages within each social media platform.
Summary of Secondary Duties & Responsibilities
· Identifies Marketing/Sales opportunities and proposes strategies to grow market share;
· Maintains functionality, appearance, and accuracy of website. Troubleshooting errors and problems occurring on the website. Conducts regular SEO analysis and make recommendations to optimize site content, meta tags and descriptions, linking, etc.;
· Manages Mobile App.
· Creates Marketing Plans and Budgets;
· Writes press releases/articles.
Required Qualification & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or related degree;
· Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a similar position;
· Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, PremierPro and Dreamweaver;
· Experience in Microsoft Office programs, creating videos and running campaigns on social media;
· Experience in social media and online marketing;
· Good editorial skills;
· Experience in drafting Marketing plans and budgets;
· Experience in web design management would be an asset;
· Event Management experience;
· Great organizational skills with attention for details and deadlines;
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Compensation and Benefits
The selected candidate will be offered an attractive salary which will be commensurate with experience and education.
Interested persons can forward their CV, including copies of original diplomas & certificates, references and recommendation letters (all in English) to:
The Department of Labor and Social Affairs and
NAGICO Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 87, Philipsburg,
St. Maarten D.W.I. Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions on the position,
please contact Mrs. Lisa Brown at 542-2739 ext. 191.
Applications close on February 28th, 2020.