Function description: As a marketing intern you are given the opportunity to experience marketing operations by assisting in the day-to-day management of the operations of the marketing department and give the support in the deployment of all the marketing strategies.
The activities consist of assisting with:
- Online and offline Content Production (PR, Videos, Testimonials, Articles, Website etc.)
- Distribution of Content (dealing with the PR agency, and newspaper booking).
- Conduction of marketing and market research and analyses.
- Organizing and promoting marketing events.
- Creation and placement of online and offline advertising (Radio spots, display advertisements, online advertisements social media and Google ads)
- Corporate Branding (promotional items, office utilities, documents, templates, letterheads)
- Other marketing activities
- Bachelor’s student in Marketing, Communication, Business
Studies or related
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and
- Good Organizational skills
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work along and cooperate with the team in order
to operate effectively within the department
- Must work well under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be dependable and personable
- Is pro-active and creative
- Has the ability to multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Great affinity with social media and content marketing
- The ability to work with designing tools such as Photoshop,
Illustrator etc. is a plus
The deadline to apply is 29th July 2022