Century Insurance Agency Limited – General Agent of NAGICO Insurances is currently seeking an employee to join our team of professionals.
- You will be expected to ensure that all paperwork including customer files is handled with appropriate care and attention and is filed appropriately.
- You will run general errands on behalf of company.
- You will be responsible for managing files, folders and manual records, creating new entries as required.
- You will also be responsible for other necessary office duties.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Maintain and arrange file room.
- File records away in alphabetical order.
- Code files for proper placement.
- Retrieve files as necessary.
- Ensure if files are loaned out that they come back.
- Clean and maintain file space.
- Purge old files under your supervisor’s guidance.
- Interoffice deliveries.
- Be able to explain filing system to others.
- Help other office workers.
The successful candidate:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Must have a valid BVI driver’s license.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be able to work under own initiative.
- Must possess ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
- Have the ability to professionally and effectively communicate via oral and written communication. with all levels internally and externally.
BVIslanders or Belongers preferred. Previous experience in a similar role is a plus. Please send resumé to Human Resources Officer, P.O. Box 3448, Road Town, Tortola, VG1110, British Virgin Islands or email@example.com. Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.
Closing date August 13th, 2021