Trinidad & Tobago
Cashier – Port of Spain Branch
Trinidad and Tobago
NAGICO Insurances is a dynamic, financially strong, and innovative insurance provider, employing over 400 professionals in various functional areas throughout Caribbean. For our Finance Department, we are currently seeking the services of qualified applicants to join our team.
The successful candidate will report to the Management Reporting Manager.
Summary of Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares and issues receipts for all cash/cheque transactions.
- Ensures that all cash receipts are taken in on the basis of proper support documentation.
- Ensures that all monies are collected within the stipulated time frame.
- Prepares daily bank deposits and ensures that cash is banked on a daily basis.
- Prepares daily and monthly reconciliation of the cash account for approval by the Senior Accounting Officer.
- Performs Allocations and Prepares AR Statements as assigned.
- Updates logs and other schedules as required.
- Perform any other duties related to the job not mentioned herein.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be confidential and diplomatic.
- Sound organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently or with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Required Qualification & Experience
- 5 GCE/CXC passes, including English Language & Mathematics.
- Working experience in a similar field preferred.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience.
We invite interested persons to forward their resumes to email@example.com
Candidates are required to have ICATT Professional Membership/ ICATT Student Membership
Deadline for submission is February 24, 2021
Should you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Lois Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org.