Customer Relations Officer, Tortola Branch
Century Insurance Agency Limited – General Agent of NAGICO Insurances is currently seeking Customer Relations Officer to add your vision and drive to our team in our Tortola Branch.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Generating sales leads
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Excellent Customer Service; Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to customers
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limit; follow up to ensure resolution
- Review and Resolve customer enquires
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Handling policy issuance, endorsements, cancellations and renewals
- Actively follow-up on monthly renewals and submission of policies not renewed for various banks and clients
- Updating and Sending off running list of Lapsed Policies assigned to the different banks
- Prepare Private (General) Notices for mail and email by the deadline
- Assisting Banks with renewal certificates, payment receipts, and any other request.
- Process customer accounts and file documents
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be highly organized
- Be strongly compliant in PC software
- In Minimum, must have an Associate’s Degree with a GPA of 3.2 and above.
- Must have Grade 1 or 2 in CXC English
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is a plus
BVIslanders or Belongers preferred.
Please send resumé to Human Resources Officer, P.O. Box 3448, Road Town, Tortola, VG1110, British Virgin Islands or via email to email@example.com
Closing date June 30th, 2018